Skip to content
- R. Aliaga et al, Conceptual design of the TRACE detector readout using a compact dead-time analog memory ASIC, NIMA 800, 2015,34.
- J.A. Dueñas et al, Interstrip effects influence on the particle identification of highly segmented silicon strip detector in a nuclear reaction scenario, NIM A, Vol 743, 2014, 44-50
- D. Mengoni et al, Digital pulse-shape analysis with a TRACE early silicon prototype, NIM A, Vol 764, 2014, 241-246
- J.A. Dueñas et al, Dependency on the silicon detector working bias for proton–deuteron particle identification at low energies, NIM A, Vol. 714, 2013, 48-52
- B. Genolini et al, Pulse shape discrimination at low energies with a double sided, small-pitch strip silicon detector, NIM A, Vol 732, 2013, 87-90
- J.A. Dueñas et al, Identification of light particles by means of pulse shape analysis with silicon detector at low energy, NIM A, Vol. 676, 2012, 70-73